You don’t need to be physically fit, technologically savvy,
or have a certain body type to succeed.
All you need is the motivation to feel better.
• We work one-on-one with clients because providing personal attention
is the most effective way to achieve your physical goals.
• We work online because it's safer, it's more convenient, and it works great!
• We can help you get set-up to work together online.
• It's easier and more effective than you might think.
Clients seek out MTC for:
• Joint & muscle pain, including back, hips, knees & neck
• Injuries from an accident, trauma, mis-alignment or sports injuries
• Posture imbalance, including symptoms of "bad posture" and scoliosis
• Balance issues, due to weakness, tightness, or physical imbalance
Click here for our Mission Statement and for Jamie's bio.
This is how we work together:
First, we’ll have a 15 - 30 minute, complimentary phone or video consultation
to make sure that MTC can help you and your unique needs. We’ll discuss what
lead you to MTC, what you’ve tried so far, and what you need to accomplish to
feel better in your body.
Second, you’ll fill out the Intake Questionnaire, including HIPPAA & Liability Release forms, covering your physical history, and your needs and goals.
Third, you’ll register and pay for the Feel Better in Your Body Starter 3 Pack where you’ll first receive a posture, movement, and gait (walking) evaluation. Next we’ll work through a daily life ergonomic assessment to help determine what you’re doing everyday that might be causing you pain. Then you’ll be taught specialized physical therapy techniques that fit your specific needs. You'll receive take-home exercises and techniques for changing the habits that are causing pain.
After your initial 3 sessions, we’ll reassess your progress, how you feel, and what we can continue to improve. Depending on your needs, you may choose another three sessions, or as many as twelve.
To schedule your complimentary consultation, click here.